Wednesday 18 February 2015

slavery is imporant !





A poets heart should never be in control.. Slavery is important somehow and is required to find out all the deep , profound wells of emotions and then it gives enough scope for finding your own limits of tolerance and forbearance ; history is the evidence !
Slavery picks out the best  in a person ! All the experiences i get , all the people i met , i be all myself , surrender myself to my heart , in return i get lots of love and in fact the jerks as well but in the end i am happy that i did what i wanted and this slavery made me do things which i could have not found justified as per the opinion of my inner self , that preaches all the time about what is evil and what is virtue !  What is wrong and what is right ! Keeps warning me from trespassing !!
I became "this" now and i m happy as i m capable enough now to handle myself in things , for which i used to seek "help" ! This slavery made me tough and strong ! This made me a poet in its own way ! It gave me words and i converted them into a theatre on paper.
When i work in my kitchen and do the work which does not require much of mind to be involved in it ,all my wayward thoughts create the best poetry out of this inattention!
When my heart is skipping all around the world and not welcoming any chains of control whose binds are made up of righteousness , saintliness , ethics ,  loyalty , secrets, ; my mind collects all the thoughts and frame them into all verses and stories i could have never ever expected myself able to imagine and write ever !! 
This servitude is amazing ! 
Its a release and a kind of emancipation in its own way !! 
This is just glorious and lovely ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment