Wednesday 18 February 2015

A new me !! With love !

Wenever i leAve places i feel An intense urge to go back nd once again see wot is alteady seen ! Hear whAt is already heard , smell what is familiar ! A kind of string i feel attached to such places ... Places those are less luxurious , places those are normal, usual, ordinary , sober, level-headed... Places where people are plainspoken , familiar , pure , rude at times but honest and as good as one's words !
This string keeps me hook up and as and when i leave places and move to a new ones this cord seems to be stretching to an immeasurable extent , Till all the such new places...
Some part of me still settled in the old places , interacts with the new one and thus all the old and new me mingle and makes a new me ! Which is somehow more exotic , more humane, more grateful and beholden  towards that mighty God and more enlighten and acquaint !

- for you - jaipur , kashmir and lucknow
With love ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment