Monday 7 July 2014

Does it really happen ?





hmm... I don't know really , what's making me write this on such a beautiful morning and also that out of where such an aberrant thought popped up !
The story is that after all the bounces , ado's and mixup mystifications i witnessed taking shape and then messing it, abruptly in my life and some more people's life as well , I feel .. how difficult it is to fall in love..! or should say to "Simply fall in love " ! Its not simple in any case as it has to come with lots of compromises and settlements and one can't just fall in love simply for the reason that you only love someone.. it's a "go fifty-fifty deal" ! I think understanding the other person and keeping it easy as pie is all required without requiring any change in the person you decided to love in the very first go but how this feel changes into a long list of non-sense expectations which are not even obligatory to live and feel in high spirits as the fact is only air is needed to live.. specifically the oxygen and nothing else !!!!

To make oneself worthy to live in society .., normal people like me are required to consider a lot of facets to actually make our heart ready to love someone. Some of the major aspects are.. for example : the guy has to be from my community only as in the other case families won't accept it and he won't be able to be my groom ever and in India marriage is the ultimate agenda to prove a love successful.. (remember anjali saying in kuch kuch hota hai.. "mera pehla pyaar adhoora reh gaya !! " as rahul was going to tie knots with tina.!! Mr. Karan Johar donated so many witty notions..! ThankYou! :P ) . Another straight stuff is that sometimes marriage is the only "driving-force" to make you , take a header headlong jump into the emotion called love ., as they say if you would tie knots then love would automatically hook you up with each other. What if it never happened ? There would be no answer to it.. then its all your affair !  What i feel is that either you fall in love or not .., but this landing is comic! Possibility is that you may end up somewhere in mid .. and then its all your affair alone ! By this i don't intend to buoy up love marriage of course ! The point is the pointlessness of falling in love . A strange kind of uneasiness , comedown or overthrow probably it is for me. I am neither a non-believer or something like that nor do i ever felt less-loved. Shivji has a special grace on me and even i myself have a profusion of love-reserve in heart but still .. its an onerous job !
Besides the recollections of my 'delicate years' when days were full of fights, brawls and affrays , whereby i was found , entangled into some guy and pulling his hair , using all my might , sinew and "nails" to give my enemy a hard time ... there are certain other things as well for what i consider myself a stouthearted and nervy person. Even my childhood had a wide contrast..! At one moment i was this furious and on the other i was very serene, composed , all ready to drown in my favorite story books. Same personality clash i face now.. and still life is awesome ! ;)

I wonder if like bollywood first-sight-love even exists !Yes ! i agree that there can be first-sight infatuations or fad or something like a newest wrinkle over the surface of heart which would fade away as soon as the time-iron or reality check would take a toll.. but i feel love has nothing to do with the skin-color , or killer-looks or accomplishments of a person. Somehow i like the simple version of things and same line of thoughts applies here.
Love takes time to grasp me into it and I really admire people who takes less time to hammer out a deal and get the act together about it as life is already not with enough days to deal with other hassels and contentions. Why to decay it like this ? But still i wonder.., does it really happen..! and if it would ever make a sense for me as well !?! would definitely share the awe ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment